VoIP Integrations: NUACOM and Slack
How NUACOM VoIP Phone System Integrates with Slack:
Corporate communications ought to flow smoothly and NUACOM’s VoIP phone system ensures just that. Other than guaranteed connectivity, our clients are able to enjoy HD voice quality, unlimited concurrent calls and better call management. Plus, now NUACOM offers integration of your VoIP system with your business apps, such as Slack.
Slack is a real-time cloud-based messaging and notification application that provides instant chat services that are more interactive than email when it comes to team collaboration. Slack allows its users to communicate effectively with other team members on dedicated channels on matters related to their work. Members can also share images and files within the channels thereby making it easy to work on team projects.
NUACOM VoIP Integration with Slack:
Slack’s messaging platform has made it easy for businesses to engage their workforce but to make the collaboration even better, members have to manage call data efficiently and that is where NUACOM’s VoIP phone system comes in. NUACOM’s integration with Slack using Zapier has introduced new actions such as;
- Missed Calls notifications.
- Send any call event to Channel Message
- Send any call event to Individuals.
Send a call log automatically to a certain channel or team member. Staff can even add some comment on this activity or mention another staff, for example, if a client called and wanted to speak to a specific team member that was not available at the moment.
Benefits of the Integration:
- Team members are now able to quickly pass messages by commenting on call activities.
- The members get notifications almost instantly and this makes it easier to respond to pending matters.
- Missed calls notifications reach the concerned members immediately, optimizing return and increase opportunities for sales calls.
Collaborate better with your team members by leveraging the amazing capabilities of NUACOM-Slack integration. Get in touch over the live chat now to receive more information.
May 10, 2018
April 24, 2018
April 20, 2018