How to Choose the Best VoIP Provider in Ireland
Posted by: Ann Jones
VoIP Phone Systems in IrelandBefore we compare the qualities of the best VoIP providers in Ireland, it’s important to understand the basics of VoIP. VoIP is an acronym for Voice over Internet Protocol. It enables you to transmit your voice, data, and videos in the form of network packets over the Internet. Essentially, VoIP converts your voice into a digital signal so you can make calls directly from your PC, VoIP phone, or network device. Many businesses have already upgraded their traditional landline phones to cloud-based phone systems.
Buyers Checklist: What You Should Pay Attention ForOne of the first things you’ll notice when switching to a VoIP phone system is the flexibility and increase in performance by your team. You can build your own call flow, teams, automations and ensure your callers are answered with professionalism and effectivity. Here is an overview of what the best VoIP providers in Ireland should offer:
• Features: A variety of calling features to help your team handle calls with the right information about the callers, view all previous calls (and even emails!), automate your call flows, set greeting messages in the IVR menu, transfer calls to the appropriate team members, and much more.
• Support: 24/7 customer support via email, phone, and live chat. This is very important! What happens if your broadband or services fail out of business hours? How will you communicate with your callers?
• Quality: A reliable network to service your calls because VoIP phones rely on the Internet to make and receive calls. You should also look for a provider that can assist you with a firewall installation rather than searching for a third-party option.
• Additional Services: Managed routers to implement QoS (Quality of Service). This allows VoIP traffic to have the highest priority over everything else (streaming services, updates, etc) on your network, as well as high-quality calls, connectivity, and smooth voice transmission.
• Price: Fair prices and features for each plan. The most basic plans range between €9.99 – €24.99/user/per month. For additional services and call center features the plans raise significantly in price, with the highest being over €50/user/per month.
• Add-Ons: Additional add-ons like SMS, international numbers, call recording, storage, integrations with Helpdesk, CRM system, Live Chat, and more.
• Scalability: The ability to deploy new users/extensions and set up the system at any time or location.
• Mobility: multiple in-house developed VoIP apps. For instance, NUACOM Cloud Phone System provides users with different apps: Desktop, Mobile, and Web Portal.
How to Switch to a VoIP Provider in IrelandSwitching to a cloud-based phone system is straightforward and easy. However, there are a few things you should be mindful of before choosing your new VoIP provider. Make sure there are no hidden fees, locked phones, or surprises in the service agreement. Your provider should also make the installation process and setup of your new phone system as simple as possible, either remotely or on-site.
For instance, switching to NUACOM Cloud Phone System can be done in four steps:
1. Choose your plan and sign up for the service.
2. Download the Desktop, Mobile, and/or Softphone apps or get some of our brand-new VoIP phones.
3. Get new local or international phone numbers from NUACOM or simply port your existing ones.
4. Participate in our onboarding session with one of our specialists to customize the system for you, according to your business needs.
Switch to NUACOM by 31st July 2022 and get a FREE Modern VoIP Phone for every user! *
Posted in: VoIP Phone System on 28th February 2020