Version: 1.120.31 - 12 Jul 2023
- Mandatory Call Tags and Notes
Version v220.127.116.11 - 8 Jun 2023
- Fixed the Zendesk integration URL.
Version v18.104.22.168 - 23 May 2023
- Added support for Yealink Headsets.
- Fixed the Jabra build-in busy light.
Version v22.214.171.124 - 4 May 2023
- Fixed the SIP NOTIFY messages.
Version 126.96.36.199 - 13 Mar 2023
- Fixed the caller Id for blind and attended transfer.
Version 1.11.12 - 14 June 2021
- Hubspot integration.
- Sending SMS after the call is terminated.
- Show most recent calls logs for a contact durring the call.
- New Call History statuses: Internal call, Voicemail, Missed durring greetings.
- Fixed support for custom protocols (tel: callto: sip: nuacom:)
- Unable to transfer to a contact from Phonebook.
- Remove the end call beep sound while on “Silence” ringtone.
- Call Conference Merge issue.
Version 1.10.11 - 30 Sep 2020
Minor Bug fixes:
- Fixed DTMF input not working when digits are entered from the keyboard.
- Changed the style of the after-call screen.
- Fixed the issue with TEL: protocol handling.
Version 1.9.10 - 26 Sep 2020
- 2 new ringtones added “silent” and “beep”.
- After the call has ended, the user can add notes/tags or call back the number.
- 3-way call conference.
- Sending mobile text (SMS). (sending only)
- Custom URI protocol handling, callto: tel: and sip:. This will allow the click to call to work
from web browsers and other system application without the need of Chrome extension.
- Call status badge on Windows task bar icon.
- New voicemail notification.
- Multiple notifications when the Internet connection fails.
- Active call timer was resetting when switching between pages.
- Missing call transfer button after the attempt to make a second call fails.
- Correct contact details on mouse hover over the item in call history.
- List of available tags not showing in the call history details.
- Support for “+” symbol in user login field.
- Non-admin user was unable to login if the extension caller id was not set.
- Non-admin user with additional access to call logs had the button “All Calls” missing.
- Fixed Jabra Evolve 65 headset integration issues.
- Issues with editing a number in the dialing screen.
- Auto-logout when the user is suspended or deleted.
- Maximum length limit of the company name in the Settings page.
- Disabled ring tone for the second incoming call.
- Improved search of the country code on the dialing screen.
- Improvement of the handling of re-connection when the network is lost.
Version 1.8.9 - 23 May 2020
- Added support for groups and organisations in Contacts.
- Improved support for Jabra headsets call control.
- Fixed the issue with alphabetic Contact sorting
- Improved the re-connection after the Internet loss.
- Added letters to the dial-pad.
- Other minor improvements and bugfixes.
Version 1.7.8 - 19 May 2020
- Improved the login failed messages.
- Periodic check for the new updates.
- Improved Contact listing and search.
- Improved the app re-connection logic on network failures.
- Improved search for Team tab.
- Improved display for History tab.
- Saving the user login session after the app restart.
Version 1.6.7 - 09 May 2020
- Automatically adjusted window size to fit the the screen height.
- Showing the extension name when calling from Team tab.
- Showing the appropriate message when connection failure is due to the limit of number of connected devices.
- Changed the keypad tone.
- Fixed memory leak issues.
- Improved handling of multiple calls.
- Fixed the call duration bug when the call duration is greater than 1 hour.
Version 1.5.6 - 28 Apr 2020
- Bug fix related to shared contacts sync between different users.
- Bug fix related to the dial-pad being slow and not dialing the all entered numbers.
- Bug fix related to answering a second call without putting the current one on hold.